There is a ton of research that shows using positive affirmations can lead to decreasing stress, especially under pressure and can improve your overall emotional state. I wanted to share 25 positive affirmations I wrote inspired by my daily intent card deck.
My INTENTION/AFFIRMATION cards recently launched! These cards are up for grabs with a FREE Meditation guide included! One of my favorite things to do with my word of the day is write a positive affirmation to go alongside it.
All of the words apart of this intention/affirmation card deck have really resonated with me and is part of the reason why I included them. I wanted to share 25 affirmations using words from my deck to share with you!
25 Positive Affirmations!
- The more gratitude I have, the more abundant I will be.
- I am brave beyond my greatest imagination.
- My innovation inspires new thinking and creativity.
- Through all things, I will persevere and see it through till the end.
- I am as alive as my emotions, so I gladly welcome all feelings of the rainbow.
- I am revealing all that is already within me and for me.
- I am at peace with where I’m at, because I know my journey is not over yet.
- My dreams inspire action that will lead me closer to my final destination.
- I have the perfect ability to balance everything in my life.
- I am graced with perspective and therefore can expand my outlook on life
- I am a grateful believer in Jesus Christ, and through him I am strengthened.
- I have faith that all things will work out in the way that God planned it
- Peace flows within me like water through a stream. Effortlessly and with purpose
- I am on the verge of a breakthrough that will transform my thinking and my life.
- The universe will reveal all that is good and already mine.
- I embrace with open arms all that is already mine.
- I am an empowering being who inspires others to live their best lives
- I awaken all my senses to all that beautiful around me
- I am alive and well, and that is the starting point to my abundance
- I am an essential guide to others who need my skills and expertise
- I am a leader who speaks with confidence and acts with authenticity
- I am confident and proud of who I am, for my experiences have and will Continue to shape my being
- I release all that is not necessary in my life and receive all that is mine for the taking
- I breathe in strength and confidence and exhale fear and doubt
- I am a leader envisioning what will pave the way for good.
I hope you found a positive affirmation that resonated with you! They are written and inspired by my daily intention card deck now on sale! Click here to learn more! Until we speak again, have a fabulous day beauties!