I’m collaborating with Dick’s Sporting Goods to share with you some musts to add to your closet this season! What I really love about Dick’s is the wide range of brands they offer both in store and online. Regardless of whether you’re shopping for yourself or someone in your family this season, you can easily find something for everyone on your list!
I stopped by the store this weekend and wanted to share some of my ultimate faves with you! For outdoor/winter gear, my go to brand is usually North Face because I love the quality and timeless design. I have gloves from several seasons ago that are still in such great shape even after all the wear. It’s a little bit on the pricier side however, trust me it’s totally going to be worth it!
- First jacket I found was the North Face Women’s Eco Thermoball Jacket in Black! It comes in 3 other colors, off white, grey and a lavender which is actually on sale for $143, down from $230. It’s super lightweight and water resistant. The thermoball material provides major insulation but without the weight! I’m wearing the small in black!
2. The outerwear piece I found that I’m super obsessed with is the North Face Women’s Resolve II Parka! Literally so obsessed with this parker/windbreaker jacket. It was incredibly lightweight. I love that it has a cinch at the waist to give a little bit of form to the jacket and femininity and has a hoodie. Again, it’s waterproof and 100% windproof! This one starts at $110 and comes in a BUNCH of different colors! And the lighter colors are on sale which is a major bonus! I’m wearing the XS
3. For a slightly more affordable option, I always love Columbia! They have really great products with generally good material and fit at a better price point. The first jacket I want to share from Columbia is the Heavenly Long Hooded Jacket. I love the stitching detail on this jacket. It’s got a diamond pattern in the midsection and diagonal stitching both top and bottom but the arms have a horizontal stitching. I think it’s so unique but it’s also really subtle too, which I like. Water resistant, has thermal insulation and THE BEST PART ARE THE cuffs with actual THUMB HOLES! I’m LITERALLY OBSESSED. You had me at cuffs, lol. It’s a great price point at $150 and comes in a bunch of different colors. I’m wearing the Small
4. The last piece I want to share is this super cute Columbia Women’s Sweet View Insulated Bomber Jacket. Ok, this is by far my favorite find also the most affordable at only $89.99! I love the color, love the fit. Again, so lightweight and insulated. You can easily dress this up or down with its’ easy bomber style. I also tried it in black which I loved too, it comes in 5 different colors which is great. This is a great piece for fall weather but not so sure it would hold me up in freezing weather lol. But again, I’d say this is more for fall weather versus winter wear. Wearing a small in the mineral pink.
Like I mentioned earlier, I love that Dick’s has something for everyone on your list this season when your holiday shopping! A few of my sometimes go-to gifts are everyday items.
- The first thing I found were these really cute minimal style E-Tip North Face Women’s gloves in black. I actually have these gloves from several seasons ago and am obsessed! Although, I will say the E-tip doesn’t quite work as well anymore which is to be expected after 2-3 years use. But they still keep my hands nice and warm. These make a great gift because pretty much everyone has a smartphone but not everyone wants to take off their gloves to access their devices.
2. I found a second pair of super cute E-tip North Face Women’s Indi 3.0 Gloves that are exclusive only to Dick’s. It comes in 4 different colors but I thought the mauve color looked really nice and sleek. I also like that the palm of the gloves are black so even if you’re doing things and you might get your gloves dirty, it won’t be as noticeable.
3. Next are blankets! I love giving a good quality blanket. People can leave them in their cars to bring with them on a hike or picnic, or if their car breaks down, they have some additional layers to keep them warm while they wait for roadside assistance to come. Being that I’m from Minnesota, my parents always taught me to leave a blanket in the car. I found these Cozy Sherpa blankets on sale at the store for BOGO FREE! Such a steal!
4. Last but not least are socks! My husband never buys socks for himself. He actually takes mine and wears them lol so I feel like socks make great stocking stuffers to add onto any gift. They have some really great cabin socks that are available for the whole family. Super soft and will definitely keep those toes warm.
I didn’t get a chance to try these on in store so I can’t speak to how they fit or the comfort level, however these were some really cute options I found.
- Timberland Women’s Courmeyeur Valley Chelsea Boots. Comes in grey and dark brown. However, the grey to me looks more like a light taupe in person which I think is really pretty!
2. Second one I found were the Sorel Out n about Felt Plus Waterproof Winter Boots. I love the design, feel like these would be perfect for hiking and Sorel is usually known for their comfort. Comes in three colors, brown, redwood and black.
3. Last thing I want to share are the Alpine design x Kamik Women’s Hazel Winter Boots. I love the mix of textures and love that it’s got the synthetic rubber at the base and then the water resistant flannel on top. Unfortunately right now there’s only one color available
And that’s a wrap! Thanks for baring it with me until the end but I want to make sure I share some of my favorite pieces for this winter! Again, I really think Dick’s is a great starting place to do your Christmas shopping because I feel like they’ve got so much variety for the entire family. Excited to get more cozy as the weather turns cooler here in the Pacific Northwest. Until next time, stay beautiful!